Boat friendly Sleeps 12
4 bed 4.5 bath Quality custom built vacation cabin sitting at the edge of the Ouachita National Forest, with hiking trail entance, and just one and a half paved miles from the restaurants and shops on Lukfata Trail! Three miles from everything else in Hochatown including the entrance roads to Broken Bow Lake.
Long and level circular driveway is perfect for boat trailer parking with room for multiple vehicles.
The cabin has three bedrooms each with king beds and private full bathrooms in the main house. The bunkhouse is just 7 quick steps away on the covered deck, three bunkbeds with full tub/shower bathroom, game table and extra large comfy couch with TV and large windows looking out to the forest.
The kitchen has all upscale appliances, cookware, bakeware, preparation tools and tableware, and a massive granite top island.
The spacious back deck has multiple places with comfy seating, and a massive hand crafted picnic table. Off the dack is a fire ring with seating for evenings under the starry sky, and a trailhead into the Ouachita National Forest, where you can spend hours wondering the old logging roads that crisscross and climb up and down the forest hills.
Security cameras at all of our cabins, pointed away from the cabin.
If you think you might cancel last minute, I recommend looking into cancellation insurance or trip protection.
- Free WiFi
- No Pets
- Luxury Hot Tub – completely private; seating for 6 to 8.
- Gas fireplace
- Backyard fire ring with adirondack seating
- Linens for bedrooms and bunkhouse
- Towels for bathrooms and hot tub
- Full size washer and dryer with laundry detergent provided
- Circle drive perfect for multiple vehicles, boats and ATV’s
- 5 flat screen TVs with DirectTV
- Variety of games in the bunkhouse (
- monopoly, Twister, Jenga, Candyland, Hungry Hippo, Sorry, puzzles, etc,)
- Card game table