Check Availability and Prices
A Relaxing Cabin Under The Pines In the Heart of Hochatown.
Relaxing under the tall pines, Rowdy Rooster cabin sits in the beautiful park like setting of Kaniatobe Trails across the highway from Stevens Gap Road, which takes takes you into the Broken Bow Lake portion of Beavers Bend State Park.
Rowdy Rooster is a no pet cabin that sleeps 16 with 3 king bedrooms, and up stairs in the loft is another king bed plus a full futon sofa sleeper. The bunkroom has 2 bunks, queens on bottom and fulls on top. There are two and a half bathrooms. A separate garage recently converted to a game room houses the pool table, ping pong table, two game tables, a tv and microwave with seating.
The kitchen is already fully stocked with everything you need for creating meals at your cabin; utensils and bowls, pots and pans, bakeware, tableware, silverware and glasses.
A brand new hot tub has just been set in place on the back deck, ready for some awesome hot tubbing, open to the trees and sky. And just down the steps and into the back yard is an awesome fire ring for amazing starry evenings.
Restaurants are only 0.3 miles away, just a one minute drive to the center of Hochatown.
Last but not least, our cleaning crew works very hard to make sure that your cabin is neat and cleaned to a high standard.
- Free WiFi
- Seperate game room in converted garage
- No Pets
- Large Hot Tub
- New large propane grill on back deck
- Backyard fire ring with adirondack seating
- Bed Linens
- Towels for bathrooms and hot tub
- Washer and dryer with laundry detergent provided
- Circle drive
- Flat screen TVs
- Fully stocked kitchen with basic spices
- Dishwasher detergent and dishwashing liquid
- Complimentary bar soap and single use shampoos.
- Three rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom